Saturday, July 26, 2008

Volunteer for a good cause

If you can spare 2 hrs a week to educate those who have not been lucky enough to savor the sweetness of literacy, you may consider volunteering for the "Teach India" campaign of "The Times of India" group. Though a friend of mine has already recommended my name a few weeks back, I haven't heard anything from the organizers yet. So, I sent an application today to stand a chance of doing something good.

Now the important things in case you are interested in this campaign. To volunteer, you can choose any of these options:

  • SMS TEACH to 58888
  • Log on to www.teach.timesofindia.com (for me, this URL returned error)
  • Send an email expressing your desire to volunteer at teachindia@timesgroup.com (I did that)
Last date to volunteer: 28 July, 2008

No comments: