Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend activities

Yesterday was a hectic day, taking care of dozens of pending work but enjoying an old friend's company at the same time. In fact, this friend was a colleague of mine but both of us have moved from where we met at first. I went to her house yesterday, ate lunch and had a hearty and long adda session with her. Needless to say that listening to some words of wisdom from her made me feel at ease and I could feel a heavy burden off my shoulders and breathe easy after a long long time. Really, my friends mean a world to me....each different and special in their own ways.

Anyway, that was how yesterday breezed past. Today, got up early to participate in a Probhaat Feri organized by Ramakrishna Asram, opposite my house where a 3-day festival is going on, called Ramakrishna Dev er Abirbhab Utsob. However, the procession started quite late (@7 a.m instead of 6 a.m) and was going at a slow pace. I didn't complete the rounds and came back mid-way (was getting a boring affair for me). However, I intend to visit the asram in the evening to hear some words of wisdom from Swamijis (from Belur Math) who would be coming to grace the occasion on the last day.

1 comment:

dhiman said...

different !! then i'm eagerly waiting to know how m I??...aar dhommo kommo kora besh bhalo kaj..kor kor...n refreshing too