Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chatterboxes

Women are always blamed to be the one who speak and have no time to listen. I wonder how far is this true? I don’t want to cite my example in this regard coz I am a self-professed chatterbox myself. However, I have seen men too speak a lot (with a lower decibel limit, though) at a stretch, laughing, bitching and doing all that for which a women is often pulled-up.

Isn’t the time ripe to do away with this gender-bias? At least when it comes to the matter of chatterboxes, I feel that you just need the right kind of catalyst (in the form of a listener) to get going coz unless you have an attentive audience, talking isn’t fun. What’s your take, friend???

4 comments:

Xorkes said...

hehehe.. there are "some" who dont even need listeners to yap. ;)

Sonali said...

Yes, xorkes...I do agree that for some, listeners aren't important...they only need an excuse to start talking...about whatever...wherever....to whomever...irrespective of whether someone is giving them an attentive ear or not...lol

dhiman said...

Hey sonali, make it two. Its literally not true. Girls are always allowed to speak and if they dont hv time to listen, its just not required may be. We guys are here to listen them always.

dhiman said...

Obosso ami beshi bok bok korte pari na unless its a topic of my choice..(its gotta be abt girls of course). Coming to the conclusion, i think both girls and boyz are good chatterboxes and as well as good listeners..