Monday, February 4, 2008

Roz khao Andey??

Sunday ho ya Monday, roz khao Andey

Sadly, I can't follow this. I am really missing eggs on my platter, all due to the menace of bird flu. It seems ages when I had last tasted my favorite dish (I am not very keen on chicken but eggs for me are just irresistible). Also, as it's just for human nature to crave for something that it can't have or shouldn't have, my cravings for eggs are on an ascent day by day...how long I would be able to hold my fort and not give in to this lure of eggs...only time will tell.

Until then, adieu eggs!!!

2 comments:

Doell said...

yes...i was wondering what u are doing without egg!!!! b'coz I know how much u love to have it!!!! poor u and other chicken lovers of Kolkata!!!!!!

dhiman said...

ufffffffff.....yeh bird flue...